Dr. Tarik Mohamed Tewfic Bekhit
Office No. A/1/96
Vision & mission:
Elearning unit’s vision can be summarized in contributing effectively to enable both faculty and students to fulfill their changing needs and aspirations through using embedded eLearning".
Elearning unit’s mission is to enable both faculty and students in the College of engineering to improve effectiveness, efficiency, and satisfaction of learning.
As part of the strategic plan for eLearning in KKU, the following objectives have been set according to the vision and needs.
- Availability of E-learning for all.
- Enable faculty and students to develop, share and reuse of learning resources.
- Optimal use of e-learning tools to help solve problems and meet the needs of the College.
- To contribute of raising the overall assessment among university faculties both internally and externally.
- Apply of the international quality standards for online courses.
- Create electronic identity for the College to serve the educational process and raise them and makes them valid for trading between local and international universities.
The College has achieved many accomplishments at the University over the last years.
- The College established the first unit of e-learning at university level which provides full support for faculty and students and be a link between the College and e-learning deanship, to provide all necessary tools and support for the development of the educational process within the College.
- The College pioneered in conducting the first electronic testing at the University level and we had the honor of publishing experience to Saudi Al Watan newspaper.
- The College won the e-learning shield as the best college-level university year 1431.
- Faculty and students of the College Won a number of Awards of King Khalid University for e-learning in 1431.