Dr. Javed Mallick
Office No. A/1/127
The Head of the Academic Development and Quality Unit is concerned with the supervision on all academic activities, quality works and the academic approval on the faculty standard.
Tasks of the unit on the faculty level:
- Drawing the general policies of the development and quality on the faculty level.
- Spreading the quality culture in the faculty and supporting the related activities.
- Supervising the activities of the evaluation and the academic approval in the faculty.
- Participating in preparing and carrying out the development and strategic plans of the faculty
- Studying the difficulties and the problem which may face the development and the quality program and suggesting solutions to them
- Supervising the preparation of a plan for developing the skills of the teaching staff members and the student
- Monitoring the control and quality level in the faculty.
- Trying to achieve continuous improvement of the quality in the faculty.