- Improving the teaching-learning process to produce competent graduates of internationally acceptable level with competitive technical knowledge, skills, and aptitude.
- Providing hands-on training and expertise to students on latest technologies/software by providing the state-of-the-art learning resources for their continuous personal and professional developments.
- Instilling the skill of research and developments in the students by linking the issues related to the industries and the community.
- Maintaining the continuous interaction with the industries and community to enable the students to serve them for sustainable developments.
Program Outcomes (Program Educational Objectives)
- To prepare graduates with a high-quality education to be creative, distinctive, and capable of running industrial establishments.
- To prepare graduates to pursue their personal skills and professional developments through continuous learning.
- To prepare graduates to apply their academics and conduct research in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
- To prepare graduates to effectively participate in the sustainable development of the community.