To prepare qualified mechanical engineers who are able to develop, innovate and compete in their professions, besides involving in the scientific research and the community services.
- Improving teaching-learning process to produce competent graduates of internationally acceptable level with competitive technical knowledge, skills and aptitude.
- Providing hands on training and expertise to students on latest technologies/software by providing the state of art learning resources for their continuous personal and professional developments.
- Instilling the skill of research and developments in the students by linking the issues related to the industries and the community.
- Maintaining the continuous interaction with the industries and community to enable the students to serve them for the sustainable developments.
- To prepare graduates with high quality education to be creative, distinctive, and capable of running the industrial establishments.
- To prepare graduates to pursue their personal skills and professional developments through continuous learning.
- To prepare graduates to apply their academics and conduct research in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
- To prepare graduates to effectively participate in the sustainable development of the community.