Dr. Mohamed Hechmi faraj amer elouni
Office No. A/1/125
Vision & mission:
Elearning unit’s vision can be summarized in contributing effectively to enable both faculty and students to fulfill their changing needs and aspirations through using embedded eLearning".
Elearning unit’s mission is to enable both faculty and students in the College of engineering to improve effectiveness, efficiency, and satisfaction of learning.
As part of the strategic plan for eLearning in KKU, the following objectives have been set according to the vision and needs.
- Availability of E-learning for all.
- Enable faculty and students to develop, share and reuse of learning resources.
- Optimal use of e-learning tools to help solve problems and meet the needs of the College.
- To contribute of raising the overall assessment among university faculties both internally and externally.
- Apply of the international quality standards for online courses.
- Create electronic identity for the College to serve the educational process and raise them and makes them valid for trading between local and international universities.
The College has achieved many accomplishments at the University over the last years.