Accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, https://www.abet.org
Program Educational Objectives
- To prepare graduates with a high-quality education to be creative, distinctive, and capable of running industrial establishments.
- To prepare graduates to pursue their personal skills and professional developments through continuous learning.
- To prepare graduates to apply their academics and conduct research in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
- To prepare graduates to effectively participate in the sustainable development of the community.
- an ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics
- an ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors
- an ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- an ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts
- an ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives
- an ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions
- an ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies