PROGRAM VISION STATEMENT:
The Construction Project Management program is a distinguished academic program foster towards quality education and scientific research thereby promoting a sustainable infrastructural development of the Kingdom.
PROGRAM MISSION STATEMENT:
Construction Project Management Graduates with high level of competence in academic excellence, modern technology, scientific research, and service to the community.
PROGRAM OBJECTIVES (POs):
The Construction Project Management program focuses on the following objectives:
- To equip graduates with diverse knowledge and skills that makes them capable of coping with the complex environment of construction project management.
- To equip graduates for professional advancement, societal values, and leadership responsibility in their respective organizations.
- To prepare graduates to pursue advanced degrees or seek professional certification in construction Engineering and Management or related field.
- To prepare graduates to actively participate in professional and scientific activities relevant to Construction Project Management.
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES (PLOs):
- In-depth knowledge and comprehension of processes, materials, techniques, practices, conventions and/or terminology of Construction Management.
- Knowledge and comprehension of research methodology and inquiry techniques
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
- An ability to conduct sound research in Construction Project Management by utilizing appropriate research methods.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.