Program Educational Objectives
PEOs of the Electrical Engineering Undergraduate Program which are to be professionally accomplished so that our graduates will be able to:
- Prepare graduates to apply their understanding of science and technology for solving the problems arising in their career path, especially in the field of electrical engineering or related areas and make them capable of functioning effectively in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Prepare graduates to pursue advanced studies, conduct scientific research and engage in lifelong learning in electrical engineering and allied fields.
- Make the graduates to practice technical standards and communicate their ideas clearly and precisely, both orally and in writing.
- Prepare graduates to contribute for the sustainable development of the community through their technical expertise and skills while maintaining professional ethical conduct.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyse and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.