Providing a distinguished education and professional skills in Civil Engineering that enable to use modern technology for societal improvement through professional and ethical practices, innovative research and community services.
- Apply the fundamental of mathematics, science and engineering principles together with in-depth knowledge of civil engineering and tools to design and develop products and practical solutions for problems in public and private sectors;
- Have an ability to design a structure to meet specified needs within with appropriate consideration of functionality, public health and safety, economical design, cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Demonstrate the ability to engage in independent and life-long learning, acquiring new knowledge, knowledge of contemporary issues and communicate effectively.
- To prepare highly qualified graduate equipped with knowledge and skills to participate in developing the society
Program Objectives (POs)
- Successfully enter the civil engineering profession as practicing engineers and consultants with prominent companies and organizations.
- Incorporate economic, environmental, social, safety and global considerations when designing and investigating different systems.
- Pursue professional licensure and engage in continued learning through professional development.
- Pursue graduate education and research at major research universities in civil engineering.
- Demonstrate leadership and service within their profession and in their communities through participation in professional societies and community services.