Dr. Ibrahim Elsayed Elseesy
Office Location: A/1/103
Contribute effectively to building a graduate commensurate with the labor market requirements.
To create opportunities for students to communicate effectively with faculty and continuous communication with alumni and raise the scientific and professional level members to become more able to cope with the labor market requirements.
1. Configured to the development and refinement of the scientific and research skills, scientific and research skills for student and alumni scientific environment.
2. Organize rings arrived scientific enhance scientific and academic communication effective.
3. Strengthen relations and closer communication between the college and its graduates through various means of communication.
4. Communication with public and private institutions to facilitate the training of students and create job opportunities for graduates.
1. Work training courses, workshops, seminars and scientific meetings for students.
2. Preparation Summer Training Program.
3. Construction of a information base especially students graduate college.
4. Continuing Professional Development for alumni by organizing specialized training courses, seminars, conferences, workshops and with the relevant authorities.