Next days: Lectures and visits
The following day there was a lecture session at Purdue University and it was within the first two weeks which is:
- Intensive English lectures for two weeks
- Lecture "problem solving" for a week
- Discuss the final draft of the English language courses
- At the end of the week, a dinner was organized by the training officer (Ronda) during which the activities and competitions between the different disciplines were organized.
Among the visits made by students are:
- Visit the factory "Dallara"
- Visit the Indianapolis Museum
- Go shopping and visit the city
- Visit the Indiana team "INDY ELEVEN" and get off the pitch for memorial photos
In the second week, the students had a course "Rapid Prototyping" which is a workshop lab related to laser printers and printing on metals and wood.
The second weekend included a cooking course in which most students participated.