The College of Engineering is pleased to announce the start of preparations for the International Summer Training Program for the summer of 2021.
Conditions for applying in the comparison:
• At least 95 credit hours, assuming success, by the end of the second semester, 1442 AH.
• Check the registration requirements for the summer training course.
• He should not pass the summer training course before.
• 60% of the cumulative average after the end of the first semester of the academic year 1442 AH.
• 40% of the STEP language test score provided by the National Center for Measurement.
The submission of nomination applications will be announced in further notice