Fourth week: Lectures and visits
- Lectures of the fourth week were the study of electrons and electronic circuits and electrical laboratories: "clean room lab" and learn the types of printers and printers electronic circuits in particular.
- A visit to the Neil Armstrong Building, the first astronaut to walk on the moon.
- Visit the Zucrow laboratory, one of the space science labs with rocket launchers, but the sensitivity of the site has been blocked.
- Visit the Nuclear Reactor, a reactor plant at Purdue University run by the university and the government.
- Visit the Fronius factory in charge of manufacturing electric car chargers and batteries.
- Visit Herrick Lab, a laboratory where students' projects are graduated and projects are supported by different companies, but to preserve the privacy of student projects, photography has been banned.